suongtran's forum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Latest topics
» relaxing music - nhạc thư giãn cho học tập và công việc
students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 4:12 pm by tuong123xyz

» Nghệ Thuật Hay Dung Tục - Bộ Ảnh Thiếu Nữ Chụp Ảnh bên Hoa sen
students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:32 pm by tuong123xyz

» Buddhist Meditation Music
students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:22 pm by tuong123xyz

» Steps to Writing Well_Wyrick
students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm by doanthimui@gmail.com

» phuong cham song hay- song dep -song co ich
students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:21 pm by doanthimui@gmail.com

»  Should HCFL build another bigger library?
students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 pm by doanthimui@gmail.com

» Ao Dai should not be compulsory clothes for female students in Hue College of foreign languages during examination
students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 pm by giangnguyen

» my complete essay- having a part time job, why not !
students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:19 pm by phucle

» students ought to work in group
students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:38 pm by kimvui

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

[ View the whole list ]

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 27 người, vào ngày Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 am

students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher

5 posters

Go down

students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher Empty students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher

Bài gửi  le hue Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:27 am

The question whether students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade their teacher is the one of that is open for debate. Grading teacher an important issue because it helps quality of HUCFL can improve a lot . Some people believe that students at HUCFL should have permission to evaluate teachers with their comments. However, other people believe disagree and stand that students can not totally give right comments for their teachers so grading teacher is not suitable. For me, I strongly believe HUCFL should allow students to grade their teachers because of some reasons

First of all, I grading their teacher helps students express their feeling about what is suitable or not from their teacher. On the one hand, students can show the good points and bad points of teacher. For example, a teacher with a good method in teaching but he is so strict. He always gives students strict penalty when students have mistakes. In this case, to grade this teacher, students can send some comments to this teacher like” if you are not strict, you are really good teacher”. On the other hand, student can tell inspiration with their teacher through grading teacher. I remember that I used to tell my teacher when I was a student of high school that the way she taught us was so boring and I wanted her to change it. After that, she was happy and said this is the biggest advice in her teacher’ s life.

Secondly, grading teacher will improve quality of teaching a lot base on students’ s comments. After reading students’ s evaluation, teachers can correct their mistakes and promote their good points. Return with my given situation, what did my teacher do when receiving my comment? She changed her teaching method and the result is our class was not boring anymore. Similarly, if HUCF applies grading teacher for students I am sure the teaching quality of HUCFL can be in a progress.

It is intention that students abuse the grading teacher to make nasty comments about teachers they do not like. This point of view is not irrational. In fact, students can grade teacher follow their mind. But we con solve this problem by building a grading teacher forum for students. HUCFL council will give rule that all students write comments without being anonymous . Moreover, HUCFL council can give strict penalty for students who have wrong comments for teacher. This can prevent student from abusing the grading teacher to have some wrong comments.

In brief, grading teacher should be applied in HUCFL. This can bring a lot of good results for teacher and student in particular and for HUCFL learning- teaching quality in general. Grading teacher can solve some problems between students and teachers and it will create a comfortable atmosphere between them. Do you agree with me?

le hue

Tổng số bài gửi : 9

Về Đầu Trang Go down

students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher Empty Re: students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher

Bài gửi  vuihoang Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Very Happy) the topic is good.YES I completely agree with your opinion. Thus the quality of teaching will certainly improve. It will make the lead towards positive changes at our universitiy. The students and the our universitiy head should collectively and responsibly grade the teachers in a fair way. I hope that It will apply as soon as possible.

vuihoang

Tổng số bài gửi : 5
Đến từ : LOP ANHSPK6D (MON VIET 5-N1)

Về Đầu Trang Go down

students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher Empty students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher

Bài gửi  phucle Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:51 pm

In here i just have some comments about yr essay in term of grammar Very Happy

Grading teacher an important issue is it lack a “ be”?

other people believe disagree u know?

I grading their teacher helps students express their feeling about what is suitable or not from their teacher

“if you are not strict, you are really good teacher” with this point u mean now he is not “good teacher” !

On the other hand, student can tell inspiration with their teacher through grading teacher what do u mean by this?

a lot base on students’ s comments
After reading students’ s evaluation -0--0 this has to be eliminated i mean the second "s"

It is intention that students abuse the teach grading er i don’t think grading teacher is true

phucle

Tổng số bài gửi : 4

Về Đầu Trang Go down

students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher Empty Re: students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade thier teacher

Bài gửi  lapnguyen6 Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:02 am

le hue đã viết:The question whether students at HUCFL should be allowed to grade their teacher is the one of that is open for debate. Grading teacher an important issue because it helps quality of HUCFL can improve a lot . Some people believe that students at HUCFL should have permission to evaluate teachers with their comments. However, other people believe disagree and stand that students can not totally give right comments for their teachers so grading teacher is not suitable. For me, I strongly believe HUCFL should allow students to grade their teachers because of some reasons

First of all, I grading their teacher helps students express their feeling about what is suitable or not from their teacher. On the one hand, students can show the good points and bad points of teacher. For example, a teacher with a good method in teaching but he is so strict. He always gives students strict penalty when students have mistakes. In this case, to grade this teacher, students can send some comments to this teacher like” if you are not strict, you are really good teacher”. On the other hand, student can tell inspiration with their teacher through grading teacher. I remember that I used to tell my teacher when I was a student of high school that the way she taught us was so boring and I wanted her to change it. After that, she was happy and said this is the biggest advice in her teacher’ s life.

Secondly, grading teacher will improve quality of teaching a lot base on students’ s comments. After reading students’ s evaluation, teachers can correct their mistakes and promote their good points. Return with my given situation, what did my teacher do when receiving my comment? She changed her teaching method and the result is our class was not boring anymore. Similarly, if HUCF applies grading teacher for students I am sure the teaching quality of HUCFL can be in a progress.

It is intention that students abuse the grading teacher to make nasty comments about teachers they do not like. This point of view is not irrational. In fact, students can grade teacher follow their mind. But we con solve this problem by building a grading teacher forum for students. HUCFL council will give rule that all students write comments without being anonymous . Moreover, HUCFL council can give strict penalty for students who have wrong comments for teacher. This can prevent student from abusing the grading teacher to have some wrong comments.

In brief, grading teacher should be applied in HUCFL. This can bring a lot of good results for teacher and student in particular and for HUCFL learning- teaching quality in general. Grading teacher can solve some problems between students and teachers and it will create a comfortable atmosphere between them. Do you agree with me?

Hi Hue,

I just give you some comment about the grammar and word choice......

since the tools above are unable to use, my word is in capital.

- grading teacher IS an important issue :
- it helps quality of HUCFL can improve a : DELETE " CAN" OR USE "ABLE TO' INSTEAD
- other people believe disagree : DELETE " BELIEVE"
- stand that students can not totally ..... : CAN WE USE " STAND THAT " ?
-However, other people believe disagree and stand that students can not totally give right comments for their teachers so THAT grading teacher is not suitable. For me, I strongly believe THATHUCFL should allow ....:
-I grading their teacher helps students express their feeling about what is suitable or not from their teacher: GRADING TEACHER HELPS....
+ WHAT IS SUITABLE OR NOT FROM THEIR TEACHER ???
- penalty : SHOULD NOT BE USED IN THIS CONTEXT :USE "PUNISHMENT" INSTEAD
- tell inspiration : IS THIS MAKE SENSE ???
- I remember that I used to tell my teacher when I was a student of high school that the way she taught us was so boring and I wanted ... : I THINK YOU SHOULD REWRITE THIS SENTENSE .......
- biggest advice : ? MAY BE YOU CAN USE " USEFUL A" INSTEAD
- Return with my given situation..: RETURNING TO
- She changed her teaching method and the result is our class was not boring anymore
- It is intention that students abuse the grading ...: INTENTION - A NOUN
- Do you agree with me? - THIS Q IS NOT APPROPRIATE TO PUT AT THE END OF THE ESSAY.

THOSE ARE SOME COMMENTS ABOUT GRAMMAR AND WORD CHOICE. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL BE HELPFUL FOR YOU........

lapnguyen6

Tổng số bài gửi : 10

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  caoxuanlien Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Dear Lap, your essay is really good. I am fond of the way you give sharp ideas and interesting examples to support your writing. The organization is clear and easy to understand. It is also persuasive when you refute your opponent's idea by suggesting an useful solution to the problem. However, you can improve some following things to better your essay:

- Grading teacher an important issue because it helps quality of HUCFL can improve a lot =>> grading teacher is an important issue because it helps to improve the quality of HUCFL a lot/ it helps the quality of HUCFL can be improved a lot
- can not => cannot
- base on students’ s comments => basing on....
- the result is our class was not boring anymore => the result is THAT our class was not BORED anymore
-

caoxuanlien

Tổng số bài gửi : 5

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang