suongtran's forum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Latest topics
» relaxing music - nhạc thư giãn cho học tập và công việc
     Should HCFL build another bigger library? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 4:12 pm by tuong123xyz

» Nghệ Thuật Hay Dung Tục - Bộ Ảnh Thiếu Nữ Chụp Ảnh bên Hoa sen
     Should HCFL build another bigger library? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:32 pm by tuong123xyz

» Buddhist Meditation Music
     Should HCFL build another bigger library? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:22 pm by tuong123xyz

» Steps to Writing Well_Wyrick
     Should HCFL build another bigger library? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm by doanthimui@gmail.com

» phuong cham song hay- song dep -song co ich
     Should HCFL build another bigger library? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:21 pm by doanthimui@gmail.com

»  Should HCFL build another bigger library?
     Should HCFL build another bigger library? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 pm by doanthimui@gmail.com

» Ao Dai should not be compulsory clothes for female students in Hue College of foreign languages during examination
     Should HCFL build another bigger library? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 pm by giangnguyen

» my complete essay- having a part time job, why not !
     Should HCFL build another bigger library? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:19 pm by phucle

» students ought to work in group
     Should HCFL build another bigger library? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:38 pm by kimvui

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

[ View the whole list ]

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 27 người, vào ngày Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 am

Should HCFL build another bigger library?

Go down

Should HCFL build another bigger library? Empty Should HCFL build another bigger library?

Bài gửi  doanthimui@gmail.com Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Should HCFL build another bigger library?
Nowadays, people everywhere have discovered the benefits of learning. More and more books are being written to extend human knowledge and experiences. It is therefore necessary for them to visit a good library, where they can read a great variety of books on the subjects they love. It is the main reasons that I believe that Hue College of foreign languages (HCFL) should build another library near block A because it creates a comfortable atmosphere to students and teachers study, install easily material facilities and serve the studying of students and teachers, and save more time for students and teachers. Thus it has a peculiar fascination for students and teachers at HCFL, and all those whose thirst for knowledge. This essay will look at the arguments for and against building another bigger library near block A at HCFL.
There are some reasons for building another bigger library near block A. First of all, there is another bigger library is a comfortable atmosphere in order that students and teachers study and find documents. I think that anyone wants to have a large place to sit comfortably to study. In addition, they can easy to move and find books. And the recently time, I had a survey about building another bigger library near block A. There were 90 of 100 students who agree with HCFL should invest to build another bigger library and they said that students very need another bigger library to study well. Therefore there is another bigger library which will be supported the more and more need studying of our students and teachers.
Secondly, there is another bigger library which very convenient to equip material facilities and serve the studying of students and teachers. According to the idea of HCFL’s students, when our school builds another bigger library; school surely install material facilities such as: computers, tables, chairs, radios… Therefore there is another bigger library that easy to put books which correct field of studying. Moreover, I interviewed some students and most of the students want to contribute some ideas for building another bigger library of our school. They said that our school builds another library, our school need to have computers connects with Internet to students and teachers who can surf websites. Besides there is much kind of books, library has installed computers connected with Internet. Indeed the Internet plays an important role. And everyday thousands news is updated; students and teachers not only absorb knowledge in books but also have new information to catch up with the development of society.
Finally, there is another bigger library is near block A which helps students and teachers save more time. So that there are more students and teachers go to it than library where is putting on the third floor the Administrative. According to my survey, in our school, there are many students who said that there are some day weeks which they only learn a subject at school. If that time they come back home, they won’t what to do. And if they spend that time on going to library of our school which put on the third floor the Administrative Building. They feel uncomfortable because it is too small and far. Also the material facilities and serve the studying of students and teachers are not modern. Therefore, there is another bigger library near block A which make student and teachers will feel more comfortable and fast when they go to library to study and find documents or surf web sites.
However, building another bigger library near block A that is big matter with our school. For one thing, our school is newly established and low contribution expenditure. And if now our school builds another bigger library, school will has to mobilize very much money from many sources for a long time. Furthermore, the annual tuition of students or other sources are low and our school has very other problems that school need use that budget to solve. Hence, now our school builds another bigger library near bock A that waste more time and money. But I think that the library only build a time and will use for long-term. If the school have difficulty in capital to build, they can borrow from banks of mobilize funds from other sources. Because the library is indispensable for all students and teachers, the need of education is more and more high. In addition, the library on the third floor of Administrative Building is too small, not modern… Also there are many books which need for their studying have not to refer. And in the market they don’t find them or expensive books so students can not buy them but in the library those book can be updated sooner. Therefore they can go to library to find books. And the capital to build a library with full of facilities may be mobilize gradually from the annual tuition of students of state support and can any investors.
A second point is that areas around block A have been planned previously. According to planning of school will build a new studying block B and C near block A. Now our school is lacking very classrooms so that our school has to borrow many rooms of dormitory to use as classroom in order to students of some departments such as Chinese, Korea, France,… study. And our school builds another bigger library near block A that difficult to plan a place where can build another bigger library. In addition, our school believed that the library on the third floor of Administrative Building which is enough to meet with students and teachers needs. However, school has been said that they will build a new studying B near block A but this is only a plan. In addition, the land around block A is wide. I think that building another bigger library is still comfortable. And if we compare to the construction a new studying block B, it will takes more time and money than a library. Moreover, our school has a studying block A but we still guarantee schedule exactly of educational programs of MOET. Therefore the school should build another bigger library near block A to meet studying of students and teachers needs.
All in all, library has contributed so much to the extension of knowledge and it helps people who can discover information sources from mass media of library. I believe that Hue College of foreign languages will build another bigger library near block A. It is very important with studying of each student and teacher at our school.

doanthimui@gmail.com

Tổng số bài gửi : 6

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết