suongtran's forum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Latest topics
» relaxing music - nhạc thư giãn cho học tập và công việc
In future, should HUCFL English major students be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language instead of only grammar? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 4:12 pm by tuong123xyz

» Nghệ Thuật Hay Dung Tục - Bộ Ảnh Thiếu Nữ Chụp Ảnh bên Hoa sen
In future, should HUCFL English major students be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language instead of only grammar? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:32 pm by tuong123xyz

» Buddhist Meditation Music
In future, should HUCFL English major students be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language instead of only grammar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:22 pm by tuong123xyz

» Steps to Writing Well_Wyrick
In future, should HUCFL English major students be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language instead of only grammar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm by doanthimui@gmail.com

» phuong cham song hay- song dep -song co ich
In future, should HUCFL English major students be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language instead of only grammar? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:21 pm by doanthimui@gmail.com

»  Should HCFL build another bigger library?
In future, should HUCFL English major students be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language instead of only grammar? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 pm by doanthimui@gmail.com

» Ao Dai should not be compulsory clothes for female students in Hue College of foreign languages during examination
In future, should HUCFL English major students be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language instead of only grammar? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 pm by giangnguyen

» my complete essay- having a part time job, why not !
In future, should HUCFL English major students be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language instead of only grammar? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:19 pm by phucle

» students ought to work in group
In future, should HUCFL English major students be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language instead of only grammar? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:38 pm by kimvui

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

[ View the whole list ]

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 27 người, vào ngày Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 am

In future, should HUCFL English major students be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language instead of only grammar?

Go down

In future, should HUCFL English major students be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language instead of only grammar? Empty In future, should HUCFL English major students be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language instead of only grammar?

Bài gửi  quang thi nhu thien Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Outline
I. Introduction:
Surveyed figures of Ss’ second foreign languages carried out on 40 final-year students of English: 15% students learning French, 32.5% of Japanese, 25% of Chinese and 27.5% of Korean.
In my opinion, I am totally in agreement with that HUCFL English major students should be taught communicative skills of the second foreign language for following reasons
II. Body:
1. Support1: Ss will have a chance to develop enough communicative skills of the second foreign language
a. review grammar knowledge
b. put grammar-learning into practice
+ know how to communicate with native speakers (foreign teachers at the college)
2. Support 2: Ss will economize their time and money
a. they don’t need to go to foreign language centers for more communicative practice to take B1 degree.
Illusttration: 42.5% learning language centers for more practice; 57.5% having a demand to attend without having time
3. Support 3: Ss will be equiped with a good foundation for their potential job opportunities in future
(on the website: vietnamwork.net)
4. Refutation: Some students (10%) think that it is impossible for them to learn due to time limitation and their inability of full concentration.
--> Teachers of the S.F.Ls will know how to develop and incorporate communicative activities into teaching grammar.
III. Conclusion:

quang thi nhu thien

Tổng số bài gửi : 5

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang